I drew from many personal experiences in writing this Christian Fiction novel.
- Inspirational stories of faith and family;
- Colorful characters with integrity, humor, and flaws;
- The gifts of the Spirit at work in everyday situations;
- Stories set against the backdrop of beautiful Arizona;
- Real church outside of conventional religion;
- To read of people who love America;
- To read of the blessings of diligence and hard work;
- A little unexpected romance;
- The dark, flavorful world of coffee;
- And to see the truly mysterious and unpredictable ways of God play out.
If you live in the Gilbert, Chandler, Temple, Mesa, Queen Creek or Phoenix area, you might be interested in coming to the Book Signing at Inspirations Bookstore and Tea Shoppe on Friday, August 12, 2011, from 6:30-8:30 PM.
Inspirations loves the local community and regularly features Christian Bands and other talent. Enjoy their huge assortment of teas, smoothies, gifts, books, music, and other Christ-centered items.
Parting Ways is available in paperback on PatrickSipperly.com (Save 10% over Amazon.com), at Inspirations Bookstore & Tea Shoppe, Amazon.com. Or if you prefer to e-read it, check out Kindle or Smashwords. If you like to hear books on audio, listen to the first chapter narrated by the author here.